Thursday, March 31, 2011

These Drowsy Thursdays

Once again, I found myself dosing in class this afternoon. It's not uncommon for this to happen; since high school, I've had trouble during that two hour period right after lunch, when I'm supposed to be the most alert. Usually, it happens after a late night followed by an early morning, but only then.

As the years have gone on, though, the drowsiness has increased as I get less sleep. Not surprising. It's nothing new. I'm used to it. The thing that bugs me, however, is how I can't seem to fight it though I've tried everything except energy drinks to prevent it.

I wonder if I should just try to nap more often. I mean, the fact I have to hit snooze a million times every morning is indicative of just how much sleeping means to me. If only the time allowed it. But there has to be something that can help me fight this problem...Alas.

This is one of those drowsy days. All the excitement from last week's Sigma Tau Delta convention has left me to deal with it on my own.

That was a great trip, though. Worth every minute of rest lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment