Monday, April 4, 2011

Mood Music

I have the tendency to skip most of the songs on my iPod playlist most days. I'm not sure why; I love the songs I choose, but sometimes I get tired of listening to them all the time. My playlist changes every month or so because I fear I'm going to get so sick of hearing them over and over. 

I changed up my playlist again last week, and for two days, I felt that I skipped through more songs than I listened to. Today, though, I was in a music mood. This morning after work--after having it on the entire three hour shift--I turned on my iPod and let it play as I waited two hours for my next class. I just let it play. Then after my studio assistant time block, I put it in and played away until....the battery died. 

That's another thing. My iPod needs to be charged more often. It was torture walking back up the hill after class without my music. 

No comments:

Post a Comment