Monday, January 9, 2012

New Perks Promotional Pictures

Emma-Watson.net has posted a couple new promos from "Perks". And I really hope that a trailer is released soon, because the more we see from the movie, the more excited I get.

So a few quick thoughts/gushing about all the details I love in this picture:


  • THAT TYPEWRITER. (I can't read what it says on the paper, and it makes me really sad.)
  • I love the little robot drawing posted on the wall.
  • The cameras on the shelf!! 
  • The worn quality of Sam's desk and dresser thing. 
  • If the stereo on the shelf above the desk is indeed a cassette player like I think it is, I will faint. Probably. So freakin' cool. 
  • Though it's rather hard to see, that picture on the wall looks like it's Sam, Patrick (?), and someone else. 
  • I love the stack of books that's been bound together. Also, I can't read the spines...
  • All of the pictures, ticket stubs, school supplies, and that floral hat box...everything just seems so perfect, you know? And perfect in the sense that I believe that this is Sam's room (I'm pretty sure it's Sam's room, if my memory isn't too shoddy), and it feels organic and lived in and so much like a place that Sam could live. Does that make sense? 
  • This scene.... <3

I'm such a sucker for detail. (How cool would it be to to be a set decorator?!) And, of course, all I want to do now is read the book again. 

Many thanks to Emma-Watson.net!

No comments:

Post a Comment