Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Why Glee Kind of Matters (Another Probable Part One)

If you have not seen this review of Glee Live in NYC, you should read it, not only because it is honest, it also vocalizes something important that some fail to understand about Glee. And oh, is it spot-on--and that last line.... (Also be sure to check out the comments...no words.)

I will return to this subject. But first: homework.

Sidenote: Also check out the video the author provides of the Kurt/Blaine skit from the late show. It is probably my favorite of all the ones I've watched on YouTube because

A) Kurt is awesome (and my favorite character, so that's a given)

B) Kurt and Blaine are wonderful together and

C) It is hilarious. (And Chris Colfer ad-libbing--from what I understand, anyway--with Darren Criss' responses are possibly the greatest thing since sliced bread.)

No comments:

Post a Comment