Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Today I Feel...

We have a magnet on our fridge with a list of different emotions with matching pictures. There is a second magnet that can be moved around on top of the list with a little window that frames the desired emotion.

The emotion that has been displayed for the last week has been "Overwhelmed".

Complaints about end of the semester projects aside, today's song is this.





As today was one of those I'm-Going-To-Skip-Every-Song-On-My-iPod-Because-I'm-Having-A-Bad-Day days, I went through half my playlist without listening to a single song all the way through. When the Glee version of this came on (I don't yet have the original), however, I let it play. I'm not sure what about it deemed it worthy of my bad mood, but the lyrics are brilliant and that is one mean guitar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment